UPSC Motivation Mitra
UPSC/IAS Motivation Mitra is our new initiative to give best motivation for your Civil Services Preparation and to provide you enough boost to stay on the track.
UPSC Motivation Mitra is to provide Motivation for UPSC/IAS and Life Hacks, here we will try to help you by providing article about Meditation, Inner Engineering, Mind Analysis, Mood Swings, Depression and lot more at Motivation Mitra, Mostly we take the articles from somewhere over internet and then we share here after fine tuning because there will be crap on internet. If you are not interested in this page, then you can simply skip to other pages. But, believe me these articles helps you lot in your preparation. One way or the other, you will reach the destiny but making the way simpler and easily accessible is our primary target. After all benefiting students is our ultimate goal and everything comes next to it.
All the Best
Why Aspirants of UPSC/IAS/Civil Services need Motivation?
- Most of the Aspirants suffer loneliness in their Preparation Journey.
- Most of the aspirants experience deep depression after prelims/mains results.
- Some aspirants leave the preparation just by looking into the size of the Books.
- Few aspirants have doubts about what is the book list of topper? and how many hours they read? like that.
- Students often listen to some fake news, faulty information and gets easily distracted.
To overcome all these type of issues, we created this page to provide right guidance and Motivation for your preparation Journey.
All the Best
- What should be the Best Plan for UPSC Prelims Last Minute Revision?
- From Victim of Child Marriage to IPS Officer, Inspiring Story of Ambika IPS
- Why right attitude is the single most important thing to clear the exam – by Minal Karanwal IAS
- 71 TO 51 My Journey from Failure to IAS & Your Guide to Success by Ila Tripathi, Bhavesh Mishra PDF
- Fighting Depression in times of UPSC and the endless wait.